-Buying or selling a home is one of the largest transactions in an individual’s life. It can be a very emotional and sometimes stressful process. Let me work for you to make it great!
- I believe in my industry, service is the vital. Because I believe this so strongly, I have made my motto: How May I Serve You?
- I live, work and play here! I am very familiar with Austin and the surrounding areas. I have lived in Austin since 1979 I know the area well, let me show you around and all that it has to offer.
- Whether it’s your first home or you are a veteran home buyer, you are going to have a lot of questions and everyone’s situation is as unique as their new address. I take pride in taking time to understand my customers needs and goals and matching that with the best service - I always tailor my service to meet my clients’ specific, individual, and personal needs above all else.
- If you are a first time buyer I will "hold your hand" and spend the time explaining what all the terminology means and be with you from beginning to end so that you understand step by step the largest investment you will make in your lifetime! I have worked with numerous first time buyers.
- Are you interested in a new home build? I recently "survived" the process of a new build on my own residence. I can help you with many steps and decisions you will have to make along the way and provide suggestions that may prove helpful to you during the process. The best way to describe it is, that "You do not know what you do not know!" I can guide you and answer questions you may have along the way.
- I am experienced in the marketing and re-sale of existing homes. For the seller: I go above and beyond just putting a sign in your yard and waiting for the sale. I have a great marketing plan in place to help you sell quickly and using my negotiation skills, for the best price.
- If you need help with relocation, I can help you relocate from or to Austin or out of state. I am privileged to be part of a large network of certified relocation specialists who are experts in the cities they live in, to refer you to! If you have friends who are in need of an agent, please contact me, I can "hook them up" with an agent within the network outside of Austin so they will be sure to have superb representation where ever they are going!
- Are you in need of financing? I have a strong network of local lenders with whom I work with who provide competitive rates, will help with pre-qualification and are the best in their field as well as share past client testimonials on their great lender services.
-The bottom line is: I don’t stop working once we are under contract; I work behind the scenes keeping everything on a time line right up to closing for every transaction.
-You have a choice. I believe that it is important to meet with the agent whom you are going to work with on the purchase or the sale of a home. Be sure to set a meet-up with the agent you may want to work with, get to know them better, see if you are a good fit. I welcome you to call me and we can go grab a coffee and talk, let me share my expertise with you, "pick my brain"... we may be a great team!
I have been a REALTOR since 2005 and am a member of the Austin Board of REALTORS, Texas Association of REALTORS, and the National Association of REALTORS.
I received the International Sterling Silver Award 2016 - 4,957 individuals or the Top 17% of all Coldwell Banker sales associates/representatives globally were qualified to earn the "International Sterling Society" Designation.
To demonstrate my strong desire to be prepared and knowledgeable in every aspect of my industry, I have earned the following designations: ABR- Accredited Buyers Representation, GRI - Graduate REALTOR® Institute, CHMS - Certified Home Marketing Specialist , e-PRO® technology certification, RENE- Real Estate Negotiation Expert , CNIS – Cartus Network Relocation Specialist , CNMS- Cartus Network Marketing Specialist, New Home Co- Broker Certified Agent.
© 2019 Austin Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.